Back-to-School Lunchbox Scripture Notes is a resource that you can give your church families so they can encourage their kids with Bible verses during the school day!
This resource includes 20 Scripture notes (each note is 3.5″ x 2″). This design is centered around back-to-school.
How to distribute this resource to church families:
- Print out the 20 Scripture notes onto white cardstock and cut apart (print a set for each child).
- Place the notes into an envelope or sandwich bag
- Include these Scripture notes in your Back-to-School Blessing kit you distribute to church families at the beginning of the school year
This resource includes:
- 2-page PDF (10 notes per page, each note 3.5″ x 2″)
- 20 individual Scripture notes (PNG)
- Instructions on how to print and use the Scripture notes with list of all scriptures used (PDF + .docx)
- Sample note to parents (.DOCX)
- 1 social media graphic to use in promoting this to your church families (PNG)
This product is a digital download, which means you will receive a link to download the files after completing the check-out process. Please note: It is too large of a file to view on a mobile device.
**Once your order is complete, you will receive an email with the downloadable resource. If the email does not come to your inbox, please check your spam/junk or promotions folder, as the email with your downloads will sometimes show up there instead of your inbox.