As the end of one year rolls around, it’s time to start planning the next! This download includes 5 resources to help you plan and set goals for the year, so grab your calendar and a pencil, and happy planning!
Each download includes:
- A Goal Setting Guide with interactive workbook (Available on its own here!)
- A full list of 30+ feedback questions to ask your families and volunteers (Because part of planning is evaluating!)
- Calendar Planning Checklist (Make sure your calendar is balanced throughout the year!)
- Details & email templates for setting up your own Parent Council (Because you can’t plan without parents!)
- Think Big, Start Small, Keep Moving Printable (To keep you motivated all year long!)
- Links to the accompanying blog posts with extra tips, encouragement, and ideas
*This product is a digital download, which means you will receive a link to download the files after completing the check-out process (no credit card required since this lesson is available for free). It is too large of a file to download on a phone or tablet.