Help preschoolers journey from Palm Sunday to Good Friday with this printable pack full of file folder games, Bible crafts, and story cards.
With 3 pages for each day of Holy Week, this is perfect for preschool classes/ministries or parents wanting a brief daily activity to do with their own children. Use this printable pack in your church setting or share it with the parents in your ministry.
This 29-page printable pack is perfect for preschoolers as it does not require pen control skills. Instead, it uses numbers, letters, placements, matching, paper crafts, searching, basic shapes, and play dough to invite little ones to interact with the daily events and themes of Holy Week.
We’ve also included a quick-print guide so you can find the relevant page at a glance, full instructions for each printable, as well as 5 bonus pages!
The Holy Week Days/Activities include:
- Palm Sunday: Riding to Jerusalem (A playdough mat, a maze, and a diorama)
- Holy Monday: Overturning the temple money changers (A counting page, a chance to sort coins, and money bag craft)
- Holy Tuesday: The story of the 10 bridesmaids (A hidden object search, paint with oil, and build with bricks)
- Holy Wednesday: Anointing with perfume (A smell sort, a shape match, and a collage)
- Maundy Thursday: Passover meal (Emotions identification, shadow match cards, and split pin craft)
- Good Friday: Crucifixion and review (Dot markers page, letter order puzzle, and review dominoes)
- Holy week story cards
- Extra letter J activity
- 3 coloring pages
This download includes:
- 29-page Preschool Printable Pack (PDF – US Letter & A4 size)
- Text-only (no formatting) version of the printable pack
- Leader Guide (PDF – US Letter & A4 size)
- Parent email template to help you communicate with your families about the resource and how to use it (.docx)
This product is a digital download, which means you will receive a link to download the files after completing the check-out process. Please note: It is too large of a file to view on a mobile device.
**Once your order is complete, you will receive an email with the downloadable resource. If the email does not come to your inbox, please check your spam/junk or promotions folder, as the email with your downloads will sometimes show up there instead of your inbox.