In Paper Plate Portrait: Mother’s Day, kids must follow the directions on the screen to create a portrait of their mom. The catch? They’re drawing on a paper plate that must stay on top of their head until the portrait is complete!
This hilarious game will get the whole room laughing. Make sure each player has a paper plate and a writing utensil of their own. Then use the PPT or Keynote version of the game to lead it yourself and control the timing OR play the video to lead kids and families through the entire game. Use it during your large-group time, as a time-filler, in a family service, or even in small groups if your space/resources allow.
This Download Includes:
- Complete PowerPoint game file (.pptx)
- Complete Keynote game file (.key)
- 3-minute, 8-second video version of the game to hit play and walk away (.mp4)
- Instructions for play (.docx)
- Individual game slides with words + pictures for your non-readers (.png)
- Blank slide for customization (.png)
- Title slide (.png)
- Thanks for playing slide (.png)
This product is a digital download, which means you will receive a link to download the files after completing the check-out process. Please note: It is too large of a file to view on a mobile device.
**Once your order is complete, you will receive an email with the downloadable resource. If the email does not come to your inbox, please check your spam/junk or promotions folder, as the email with your downloads will sometimes show up there instead of your inbox.