SLLRP is the behavior management system I implemented in my ministry to help remind kids of the expectations at church and to help them better soak up the lessons God has to teach them. (See a full, free outline of the SLLRP behavior management system here). This single, one-time lesson uses Psalm 63:1 and Psalm 42:1-2 to introduce the idea (and the why) of SLLRP to kids, then uses interactive activities to put each expectation into practice. It’s the perfect launching tool for implementing this effective behavior management system.
Each download comes with:
– 90 minutes worth of activities for elementary-aged children (like this fun “Thirsty for God” object lesson)
– large group, small group format OR large group, stations format
– presentation graphics and social media graphics (including this Bible Story Trivia Video!)
– email template to share SLLRP with parents
– PDF and editable Word Documents
This product is a digital download, which means you will receive a link to download the files after completing the check-out process. Please note: it is too large of a file to download and view on a mobile phone.