So many families feel overscheduled, overwhelmed and overextended. Deep inside they crave community and heartfelt connection. Going through the “What’s for Dinner?” challenge will help them experience more simplicity and spaciousness in their lives.
The (instant download) Starter Kit includes:
- Challenge Guide (PDF) packed with the around-the-table missions to complete (games to play, stories to tell, questions to ask, riddles to solve, prayers to pray and more). Your purchase gives you license to print these and give them to participating families. This guide comes in two separate ready-to-print versions: CHURCH EDITION and PUBLIC SCHOOL EDITION.
- Leader Guide (PDF+Customizable Word Doc) 29 pages packed with the easy-to-follow, step-by-step plan to host a successful “What’s for Dinner?” campaign in your ministry.
- Promo Pack (JPG+PDF) A collection of high-impact, eye-catching images and 12 professionally designed posters with thought-provoking sayings to help you communicate the vision behind this experience.
- Weekly Parent Letters packed with short, doable tips for you to share with the participating families and support them on this 40-day journey.
- Support Community (What’s for Dinner? Facebook group) A place where can ask questions, exchange ideas and track how other churches are hosting this challenge.
Not sure if you’re ready to commit just yet? Download a free sample workbook here!
WHAT PARENTS ARE SAYING
“We now have a mealtime routine firmly planted in our daily family routine, and everybody loves it! We are so deeply grateful for the encouragement and the structure to guide our new habit. This has been a game-changer for us.”
“Loved the questions and games. The kids ate those up.”
“We love the outcome of a new routine that is truly improving our family life. The kids LOVED answering the questions.”
“Seeing my 6-yr old light up as we’d be reconnecting each time.”
“It took us out of our comfort zone and made us challenge ourselves to be more intentional with each meal and to be silly in different ways.”
“The intentional conversations…I love hearing my kids thoughts, hearts, and dreams.”
“The laughter and lingering at the table longer than usual. Loved it. As a result, we were more connected throughout other parts of the day.”
“Thank you for this simple, yet effective way to help our family grow together.”
This product is a digital download, which means you will receive a link to download the files after completing the check-out process. Please note: It is too large of a file to view on a mobile device.
There are no reviews yet.