For every kidmin leader you introduce to Deeper KidMin who joins as a Vendor, you’ll earn a $50 bonus the month their first resource goes live!
How does it work?
- As you network and connect, be on the lookout for potential kidmin leaders who may be a good fit for the DKM Marketplace.
- Someone has great potential to be a Vendor if they:
- Serve in children’s ministry in some capacity (volunteer or paid position)
- Already have resources they’ve created that you love
- Have the potential to create resources that you love
- Have a heart to share what they’ve created with others
- Broach the subject of becoming a vendor with your friend to see if they’re even interested (interest email template included below), and share your personal experience as a Vendor. Share the link below with them if they’re interested in getting started.
- Your friend and I will work together to get their first resource live.
- You earn an extra $50 bonus* for the month when your friend’s first resource goes live! Note: The referral bonus is only given when the new Vendor’s resource goes live, not when they register as a Vendor or when they complete the interest form.
*Note: There is a limit of 4 referral bonuses per month, meaning you can’t earn more than a $200 bonus in one month.
These resources are here to help make life easier as you invite friends to join the DKM Marketplace as a Vendor! Feel free to use all or none of them – whatever works best for you!
Use the template below to start the conversation with your friend about joining the DKM Marketplace as a Vendor through email, FB messenger, Instagram direct messaging, etc!
Hi (their name)!
I saw your (post about the resource you made/blog post you shared with a printable, etc.) on (Facebook, Instagram, etc.) and I love what you’ve created! I wanted to reach out and see if you’d be interested in selling or sharing your kidmin resources on a site like Teachers Pay Teachers, but for Children’s Ministry. I’m part of a site called Deeper KidMin that hosts an online marketplace where leaders like you and me are already sharing/selling the resources they’ve found successful in their ministries. I think other leaders would LOVE your resources too!