My name is Brittany and I am the creator of Deeper KidMin. I’m a former children’s pastor married to a full-time youth pastor. When my husband and I realized that both of us leading separate, full-time ministries wasn’t going to be sustainable long-term, I started Deeper KidMin as a place to share my administrative gifts (sometimes called OCD tendencies) and my creativity (never be afraid to get silly for God) with other KidMin leaders. I knew that if I could no longer BE a children’s pastor, I wanted to SUPPORT children’s pastors. And that’s the goal of Deeper KidMin.
One year in, I realized that I wasn’t the only one with creative ideas and fun printables, so I opened the DKM Marketplace (like Teachers Pay Teachers or Download Youth Ministry, but for children’s pastors) and invited other kidmin leaders to join me. I love connecting and collaborating with kidmin creatives from all over the world! Meet all of our Vendors (and browse their incredible resources) here.
In addition to running Deeper KidMin, I also volunteer in our children’s and youth ministries at church. My husband and I welcomed our first baby girl in February 2020, and were excited to grow our family with another little girl in November 2022! I have a Bachelor’s Degree in English Literature and a Master’s degree in Children, Youth, and Family ministry. I enjoy reading good books, drinking hot herbal tea, and doing yoga. One day, I hope to run the Disney Princess half marathon dressed as my favorite Disney princess, Belle.
Deeper KidMin has two main parts: the blog and the DKM Marketplace.
The blog highlights innovative thoughts and practical resources for KidMin leaders to use in their ministries and for parents to use at home. Deeper KidMin is an online ministry source that equips parents and ministry leaders to grow kids deeper in their relationships with Christ through creative, engaging, and affordable resources. The blog also includes our Subscriber Freebie Library!
The Deeper KidMin Marketplace is a digital marketplace of resources for kidmin leaders by kidmin leaders. The DKM Marketplace is where children’s ministry leaders share the resources they’ve created for their ministries at an affordable price that won’t break your budget. All of our products are instant digital downloads available immediately after payment is received. Want to be a DKM Marketplace Vendor and sell what you’ve created for your ministry? Find more details on becoming a Vendor here.
Because kids need leaders and parents who are willing to grow them deeper in their walks with God and relationships with Christ.
Statement of Beliefs
- We believe the Bible is the living word of God, written by authors inspired by the Holy Spirit, and as such is truth that all Christians should live by. (Hebrews 4:12, 2 Timothy 3:16-17, James 1:22, Psalm 119:9, Psalm 18:30)
- We believe God is the creator and ruler of the universe and is equally three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. (Genesis 1:1; Psalm 90:2; Matthew 28:19; 1 Peter 1:2; 2 Corinthians 13:14)
- We believe that we are all born sinful, and sin separates us from God. (Isaiah 59:2, Psalm 51:5, Galatians 5:4, Romans 3:23, Genesis 8:21)
- We believe God provided his Son, Jesus Christ, as a redemptive solution to our problem of sin. (John 3:16-17, John 1:14, 1 John 4:10, 2 Corinthians 5:21, Romans 5:8)
- We believe that Jesus lived a sinless life, died on a cross, and rose from the dead three days later, defeating sin and death. (1 John 2:2, Matthew 1:21, 1 Peter 2:24, Hebrews 4:15, Luke 2:7, John 19:30, 1 Peter 3:18, Matthew 20:17-19, Mark 8:31, Luke 24:1-12)
- We believe that God offers salvation, eternal life with Him in heaven, to all who believe in Jesus. (Romans 6:23, Acts 4:12, Ephesians 2:8-9, John 14:6, Romans 10:9-10, John 3:36)
- We believe the Holy Spirit lives in the heart of every believer, equipping them with spiritual gifts necessary for the overall health of the church. (Acts 2:1-4, 1 Corinthians 3:16, 2 Timothy 1:14, Romans 8:11, Galatians 5:18, Galatians 4:6, 1 John 2:27, Romans 12:6-8, 1 Corinthians 12:8-10, 1 Peter 4:11)
- We believe Christians are called to make disciples, share the good news of Jesus with others, and meet physical needs. (Matthew 28:19, Psalm 96:3, Galatians 6:9, Mark 16:15, Deuteronomy 15:11, Galatians 6:2, Hebrews 6:10, John 15:12, Matthew 5:16, Matthew 5:42, Philippians 2:3-4. Proverbs 19:17, Matthew 25:44-45, James 2:14-17)