Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Permission is granted to download the materials on Deeper KidMin’s website for non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- use the materials for any commercial purpose
- make any materials downloaded from the site public domain
- redistribute resources outside of your church or ministry in any way
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server
You may use the resources downloaded from Deeper KidMin within your church or ministry in the following way:
- customize and edit downloaded materials ONLY for use in your church or ministry
- make unlimited copies of the materials to distribute ONLY within your church or ministry
- share digital copies of graphics and printables ONLY within your church or ministry
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Deeper KidMin at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- Select products include a 30-day money back guarantee. A note will appear at the bottom of the product page for downloads that offer this refund.
- All other sales unless otherwise noted are final. Refunds will only be issued if there is a technical problem with the file or website that prevents the customer from receiving the digital product.
User Account Information
Registration data is voluntary personal information provided directly by you in order to receive optional access to certain services or Website areas and which may include information such as your name, age, email address, zip code or telephone number. In addition, registration data may include preference information such as usernames, passwords, desired newsletters, etc. Here are some of the ways we might use Your Information in this context:
- To deliver services such as newsletters, offers, message boards, forums and other items
- To help us create and deliver the content that is most relevant to you
- To alert you to news, events, contests, and other items if you so request
- To allow you entrance into restricted areas of the Website, as appropriate
- To send you information about Deeper KidMin and our Websites
- To compile statistics and conduct basic research
The materials on Deeper KidMin website are provided “as is.” Deeper KidMin makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Deeper KidMin does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Deeper KidMin or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Deeper KidMin’s site, even if Deeper KidMin or a Deeper KidMin authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Deeper KidMin’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Deeper KidMin does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Deeper KidMin may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Deeper KidMin does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Deeper KidMin has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Deeper KidMin of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Deeper KidMin is part of the Amazon Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate, Deeper KidMin earns from qualifying purchases.
Any claim relating to Deeper KidMin website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Georgia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
DKM Marketplace Vendor Terms and Conditions
VENDOR GUIDELINES. Vendor agrees to adhere to the DKM Marketplace Vendor Expectations.
PUBLISHING RIGHTS. Vendor agrees to grant to Deeper KidMin worldwide English language rights to publish and sell their work in digital text or audio format. Unless a separate agreement, the Vendor will retain 100% ownership of works/resources submitted to DKM Marketplace. DKM Marketplace and Vendor seek by this Agreement to have a clear understanding of their relationship, to clarify expectations and to ensure a healthy affiliation. Upon expiration of this agreement, all rights delineated shall revert to the Vendor unless an agreement to renew or extend this agreement is reached.
VENDOR WARRANTIES. Vendor warrants that Vendor is the creator and sole owner of the Work or has been assigned the rights outlined above; that the Work is original and contains no matter unlawful in its content, and does not violate the rights of any third party; and that the Work is not in the public domain. Vendor also warrants that these rights are owned or controlled without encumbrance and that Vendor has full power to grant the listed rights to the DKM Marketplace. If the Work has been previously published in any form, Vendor warrants that the rights granted have reverted to Vendor. As an addendum to this agreement, Vendor shall present some written memorandum documenting the reversion of the rights granted by any publishing company that may still own proprietary rights to the Work. If a dispute arises regarding the ownership of Vendor’s Work, Vendor agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Deeper KidMin and its officers, managers, directors, employees, successors and assigns from and against any losses, damages, liabilities, demands, claims and fees arising out of, related to and connected with any claim that the work and materials submitted by Vendor infringe the intellectual property rights of a third party and are not Vendor’s original work or are subject to rights belonging to third parties.
ORIGINAL WORKS OF VENDOR. The Vendor warrants and represents that all material submitted to the DKM Marketplace is his/her own work, not copied or plagiarized from others. Vendor will only submit material that is the original work of and owned by the Vendor. Deeper KidMin will determine, in its sole discretion, which of the submitted Works will be featured for sale on the DKM Marketplace website.
SELLING PRICE. Vendors may set the retail price for their resources/works and must agree to adhere to the 40% payment of each sale to Deeper KidMin.
PUBLICATION. Deeper KidMin may remove the Work from distribution if, in Deeper KidMin’s sole discretion, removal is in Deeper KidMin’s or Vendor’s best interest or if Vendor fails to adhere to provided terms and conditions or if resources do not follow the statement of beliefs as stated on the Deeper KidMin website. Upon removal, Deeper KidMin shall give notice to Vendor, this Agreement shall terminate, and all rights granted shall revert to the Vendor.
NON-OWNERSHIP. Vendor acknowledges that Vendor has not been offered any ownership interest, stock, or any right to receive stock or any form of ownership interest in Deeper KidMin, that Vendor has no ownership right in Deeper KidMin in any form, and that no such ownership right may be granted to Vendor except in a writing signed by the President of Deeper KidMin.
RELATIONSHIP. No employment, partnership, or joint venture relationship is created by this Agreement. Both Parties agree not to make any commitment or incur any charge or expense in the name of the other Party without the prior written approval of the other Party. Neither Party shall have authority to enter into any agreements, obligations or commitments on behalf or the other Party.
TERM and TERMINATION. Either Deeper KidMin or Vendor may terminate this agreement at any time. Termination must be communicated in writing to the other party. Upon termination, all rights granted Deeper KidMin by the Vendor will revert to Vendor, and Deeper KidMin will remove listings of the Works from DKM Marketplace websites. Deeper KidMin will pay Royalties due to Vendor regularly scheduled time.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.