These fun activity pages will help children learn 1 Peter, a book that focuses on our hope in the midst of trials. They can be used as time-filler activities, Sunday School lessons, or for a family worship service based on 1 Peter. They can also be used for personal Bible study at home.
***Please Note: Each resource in the bundle, except for the bonus, is also available separately.***
The activity sheets are based on the ESV, NIV, and NKJV but can be used with any version. Most words used in the word search, word scramble, and crossword puzzle are found in multiple versions.
This download includes the following for each chapter of 1 Peter:
- Full copy of all worksheets and printables (27 or 28-page PDF) + each page as an individual PDF
- Activity Worksheets and printables include:
- General notes sheet (PDF)
- Bible Study Questions (PDF)
- Lesson Illustrated (PDF)
- Overview worksheet (PDF)
- Venn Diagram (1 Peter 2 only) (PDF)
- Journal Pages (PDF)
- Coloring page (PDF)
- Copywork pages in both print and cursive (PDF)
- Word Search (PDF)
- Word Scramble (PDF)
- Crossword Puzzle (PDF)
- Answer keys for Word Search, Word Scramble, and Crossword Puzzle (PDF)
Also included is an EXCLUSIVE BONUS for the Bundle:
- Interactive Notebook (14-page PDF) + each page as an individual PDF
- Instructions on how to attach pages to a notebook (PDF)
- Interactive pages
- Create a Cover (PDF)
- Themes (PDF)
- Instructions (PDF)
- Author and Recipient (PDF)
- Key Words (PDF)
- Reasons for Hope in the Midst of Trials Map (PDF)
- Venn Diagram (PDF)
Looking for activity pages based on other passages of Scripture? Find more here.
This product is a digital download, which means you will receive a link to download the files after completing the check-out process. Please note: It is too large of a file to view on a mobile device.
**Once your order is complete, you will receive an email with the downloadable resource. If the email does not come to your inbox, please check your spam/junk or promotions folder, as the email with your downloads will sometimes show up there instead of your inbox.