Host a low-prep, low-pressure family event with Cookies & Cocoa! Families will join you for a night of games, decorating cookies for a special group you choose, discussing God’s love, and of course, enjoying treats themselves.
This event includes three main elements:
1. Families having FUN and connecting through games and conversation
2. Decorating cookies for a special community group (eg. first responders or a nursing home) and discussing sharing God’s love
3. Eating cookies & hot cocoa in a relaxing, family-friendly environment
Families (and YOU!) will love this night out to connect during the busy Christmas season – and this download provides you with exactly what you need to pull it off!
This download includes:
– A detailed how-to guide including a planning checklist, game ideas, decorating ideas & more (.docx)
– A script for you to use to emcee/host/lead this event (.docx)
– Discussion questions for families (.docx)
– Registration forms (PDF and .docx)
– Sample emails and memos to use to share info about the event and follow up (.docx)
– 3 social media images (.png) & 2 posters (PDF and .docx)
Please note, you will have to purchase supplies and cookies for this event! This download is a guide to putting on the event.
This product is a digital download, which means you will receive a link to download the files after completing the check-out process. Please note: It is too large of a file to view on a mobile device.
CATHY REICHERT (verified owner) –
Last Christmas we hosted this event for our families. They loved the games, cookies and of course the cookies! I plan to use it this year scaled down a bit to do in our children’s classrooms because of Christmas being on a Sunday.
debbies (verified owner) –
Really fun family event. The information and graphics are wonderful!