Family Advent Bingo turns your typical family Advent calendar into a fun, month-long game! Your families can count down to Christmas with simple, daily activities designed to help them learn about the Christmas story while playing to see who can get a BINGO first!
Here’s how it works: Each day in December, families will randomly pull out one Calling Card. After completing the Christmas activity on the card, they’ll color in the corresponding symbol on their unique Bingo Board. They’ll keep playing as they count down to Christmas, pulling one Calling Card each day, to see who can get a Bingo first! Optional: The first person to get a Bingo earns a special Christmas treat/prize!
Each calling card includes an activity that encourages families to spend time together and/or learn more about the Christmas story. Scroll through the images above to see examples of some of the calling cards. Each activity is simple enough for even the busiest families to accomplish!
This download includes:
- 10 unique Family Advent Bingo Boards – so up to 10 people per family can play! (PDF in color and black and white)
- Family Advent Bingo Calling Cards (4-to-a-page PDF, color & black and white)
- Instructions Page (PDF in color and black and white)
- Note from the Leader Template (Editable PDF)
- Email Version for Families (printer-friendly black-and-white version with separate instructions for receiving digitally)
- Parent Email Templates (.docx)
- Social Media images (.png)
- A leader guide with instructions for set-up and additional ideas for creating a Family Advent Bingo Kit
This product is a digital download, which means you will receive a link to download the files after completing the check-out process. Please note: It is too large of a file to view on a mobile device.
**Once your order is complete, you will receive an email with the downloadable resource. If the email does not come to your inbox, please check your spam/junk or promotions folder, as the email with your downloads will sometimes show up there instead of your inbox.
Bethany Bertsch (verified owner) –
This looks so fun! The instructions are easy to follow, and I think our families are going to love this activity.
jessica3 (verified owner) –
I am looking forward to offering this to our families as a simple way to prepare their hearts for the joy of Christmas. We are also inviting grandparents in our congregation to build memories and create conversation with their grandchildren, since it could be used over Zoom or FaceTime.
Erica Lazarakos (verified owner) –
This is a very well thought out activity to support even the busiest of families as they point their children toward the Truth of Christmas. Easy to use and explain, and includes sweet daily activities which the whole family will enjoy. Great value for my ministry budget, as well. Love this!