Celebrate Valentine’s Day with prayer stations that invite kids to experience God’s love! Love One Another focuses on John 15:5-12 and how we are called to love one another because Jesus loves us. This lesson also allows you to highlight some of your church’s mission partners. Use it to add variety and take a break from your regular Sunday morning curriculum, or use it during mid-week programming or even as a special Valentine event completely on its own.
Love One Another includes 10 prayer stations that encourage kids to explore God’s Word, spend time in prayer, and consider ways to love one another. This 80-minute lesson includes game time, worship time with suggested songs, a Bible lesson, 10 prayer stations/worship response stations, and small group discussion time.
Leader guides are available for preschool, elementary, and preteen classes, so your entire ministry can participate. It also provides an opportunity for your preteens to act as student leaders for part of the morning, allowing them to serve and develop leadership skills.
This download includes:
- Elementary Large Group Leader Guide (.docx)
- Elementary Small Group Leader Guide (.docx)
- Preschool Leader Guide (the littles are invited into this time of prayer too!) (.docx)
- Preteen Leader Guide (make this an opportunity for your preteens to lead) (.docx)
- Presentation lesson graphics in 2 design options (1920×1080 .png)
- Social media graphics in 2 design options (1080×1080 .png)
- Love It or Leave It: Valentine Gifts Edition PPT Game (.ppt + individual .png slides)
- Prayer Station Instructions & Details
- Printables for prayers stations and lesson (coloring pages, prayer labyrinth instructions, prayer cards, take-home sheets, etc.)
This product is a digital download, which means you will receive a link to download the files after completing the check-out process. Please note: It is too large of a file to view on a mobile device.
**Once your order is complete, you will receive an email with the downloadable resource. If the email does not come to your inbox, please check your spam/junk or promotions folder, as the email with your downloads will sometimes show up there instead of your inbox.
There are no reviews yet.