Get your timers ready for this fast-paced Parents’ Night Out – Minute to Win It Event!
For this event, you will need either a large gym or multipurpose room, small classrooms, or both. This event is adaptable and will fit any kids ministry, including ideas for smaller groups! It also includes a short wrap-up session that helps kids learn about time management and seeking God for wisdom in our lives. The games included in this event are: Marshmallow Frenzy, Fruit Kabob, Movin’ On Up, Ice Cream Stack, It’s a Traffic Yam!, Things Are Getting Dicey, Sticky Face, and Cotton Ball Challenge.
Kids ages K-5th grade will be sure to love this event (and parents will love getting a date night even more!). This event does not include preschoolers, but a few suggestions regarding opening the event to preschoolers are included.
This download includes:
- Parents’ Night Out Planning and Event Guide (.docx)
- Take-home event reminder sheet (8.5×11) (PDF + .docx +.png)
- Announcement Slide (.png + customizable PPT)
- Registration Form (.docx)
- Sign-In/Out Sheet (.docx)
- Sample publicity announcement (.docx)
- Student Leader Guide (.docx)
- Student Leader Assignment Page (.docx)
- Game Instruction Slips (.docx)
- Small Group Questions (.docx)
- Instructions & Tips (.docx)
- Station Cards (.pdf)
- Score Cards (.pdf)
- One Minute Timer (.mp4)
- Table Set Up Diagram (.pdf & .docx)
This product is a digital download, which means you will receive a link to download the files after completing the check-out process. Please note: It is too large of a file to view on a mobile device.
**Once your order is complete, you will receive an email with the downloadable resource. If the email does not come to your inbox, please check your spam/junk or promotions folder, as the email with your downloads will sometimes show up there instead of your inbox.