PRAY MAY challenge is back! Last year, hundreds of churches around the world participated in this campaign. Many have asked to do it again this year. Last year’s challenge was all about the what of prayer. Children were given 31 different things to talk to God about and learned that they can pray about EVERYTHING.
This year we’re are focusing on the where of prayer. Children will be challenged to pray to God in the most ordinary yet unexpected places. This 31-day activity will increase children’s awareness of God, encourage them to bring God’s Kingdom, and discover His presence in EVERY PLACE.
There are two ways to host the Pray May Challenge: a Calendar or a Prayer Bingo board.
- Calendar: Share the May 2021 Calendar with families and encourage them to mark off a prayer location each day.
- Prayer Bingo: Share the Prayer Bingo Board with families and give them even more flexibility for praying in lots of new locations!
Parents can stick these posters on their refrigerator as a reminder to take time to pray with their children every day.
Downloading this resource gives you the license to email these prayer calendars to the families in your church and/or share them on your social media channels or website.
This download includes:
- Read This First Leader Guide with instructions for printing and sharing + a parent email template (.docx)
- Promo Images to use to help you communicate about the challenge online
- Pray May ’21 Calendar (PDF & .png – legal size 11″x14″)
- Prayer Bingo (PDF, .png, & customizable .docx – legal size 11″ x 14″)
This product is a digital download, which means you will receive a link to download the files after completing the check-out process. Please note: It is too large of a file to view on a mobile device.
**Once your order is complete, you will receive an email with the downloadable resource. If the email does not come to your inbox, please check your spam/junk or promotions folder, as the email with your downloads will sometimes show up there instead of your inbox.
There are no reviews yet.