Help your church families celebrate Bible moms all month long!
The Bible Mom Awards is designed for families and children to learn more about mothers in the Bible. Families will discover four moms from the Bible who displayed love for their children and for God: Jochebed, Naomi, Hannah, and Mary.
The Bible Mom Awards is a family faith kit designed to be used in the month of May (in conjunction with the United States holiday of Mother’s Day… if your country celebrates Mother’s Day in another month you can still use this resource). This kit includes 4 weeks of the following: Family Devotion, Bible Mom Award, Acceptance Speech Activity, Bible Mom Activity, and Family Service Project (one of each of these per week).
Children’s Ministry leaders can also use this as an event for Mother’s Day in their church! Ideas for an event are included in this resource. You can also use this as inspiration for your Sunday school lessons for the month of May with the kids in your church.
This download includes:
- 4 weeks of devotions and activities (PDF)
- Separate printables for several activities (PDF)
- KidMin Leader Note with instructions for use (PDF)
- Ideas for a Bible Mom Awards event at your church (PDF)
- Bible Mom Awards Event invitation template (PDF)
- Editable Word Version (.docx)
- Supply List for all activities (.docx)
- 1 social media graphic to promote the resource with the families in your church (PNG)
This product is a digital download, which means you will receive a link to download the files after completing the check-out process. Please note: It is too large of a file to view on a mobile device.
**Once your order is complete, you will receive an email with the downloadable resource. If the email does not come to your inbox, please check your spam/junk or promotions folder, as the email with your downloads will sometimes show up there instead of your inbox.