These Christmas to Remember Advent Cards + Kit are a part of our Christmas to Remember Bundle.
Make this a Christmas to Remember for your families by helping them create memories together while also focusing on Jesus and the Christmas story from the Bible as they countdown to Christmas.
Beginning December 1 and going through Christmas Day, families open 1 card per day. Each card includes a craft, devotional thought, or interactive activities for families to complete together. Families are also challenged to participate in a “Kindness Challenge” to collect food for local food ministries!
This download is meant to help you create an Advent Kit for families in your ministry. No physical product will be shipped to you. This download gives you instructions, shopping links, and printables for creating Advent Kits for your families that include:
- Printable cards for each day of Advent with SIMPLE activities families can complete at home (PDF, png)
- Instructions on how to put together “A Christmas To Remember Box” for your family (.docx)
- Printables for crafts & other activities mentioned inside the box (PDF, .docx)
- Canva Template of Advent Cards for customization (free Canva Account required)
*Approximate cost to put together each box/kit is $10-$15 if you include all suggested activities! You can edit the box to be lower cost if you make simple changes to some activities and/or packaging.*
This download includes:
- leader guide with assembly instructions (.docx)
- Advent Cards Printables (PDF, .png, + customizable Canva template – free Canva account required)
- Editing and Printing instructions (PDF)
- All necessary printables including cookie recipe, kindness challenge, Christmas cards, Christmas Trivia, Welcome letter, etc. (PDF + some editable .docx)
This product is a digital download, which means you will receive a link to download the files after completing the check-out process. Please note: It is too large of a file to view on a mobile device.
**Once your order is complete, you will receive an email with the downloadable resource. If the email does not come to your inbox, please check your spam/junk or promotions folder, as the email with your downloads will sometimes show up there instead of your inbox.