Host an All-Star Training Event for your All-Star Volunteer Team
Hit a home run with your team and help your volunteers get their head in the game with this complete baseball-themed volunteer training resource. This download includes all the details and resources you need to host a 60-minute volunteer training with your team. It will train your volunteers in the basics, inspire them with the importance of their role, and equip them to be all-star leaders for the kids you serve.
- Preparation checklists (2 months, 1 month, and 1 week out)
- Complete, 1-hour schedule and script
- All graphics and media for presentation and social media
- Developmental stages training to reach kids at each phase (Free Download of the Developmental Stages Printable here!)
- PPT in the recommended order of the event
- Email Samples for communicating with volunteers before and after the event (free sneak peek of this piece here!)
- PDF and editable word documents so you can customize to fit your ministry
- Editable volunteer handbook with safety policies and procedures (Download a free PDF version of the handbook here!)
- Designed with these 8 volunteer training tips in mind
*This product is a digital download, which means you will receive a link to download the files after completing the check-out process. It is too large of a file to download on a phone or tablet.