It’s time to head back to school! This series explores all aspects of school life! Using the subjects of English, Mathematics, Science, and Art kids will explore how they can make a difference in their schools and have a positive impact on their friends and teachers. See a preview of lesson 1 below.
Lesson 1: English (See a preview of lesson 1 here.)
- Big Idea: Standing Out
- Theme: Let Your Light Shine
- Passage: Matthew 5:13-16
Lesson 2: Mathematics
- Big Idea: Forgiving Others
- Story: The Unforgiving Servant
- Passage: Matthew 18:21-35
Lesson 3: Art
- Big Idea: God’s Masterpiece
- Theme: Created by God
- Passage: Ephesians 2:1-10
Lesson 4: Science
- Big Idea: God is Creator
- Story: The Great Commission
- Passage: Matthew 28:18-20
Each lesson includes over 90 minutes’ worth of activities, games, three object lessons, and more. There are also activities for a station rotation model that allows elementary small groups to rotate between activities.
Each of the 4 lessons includes:
- Title graphics (overall series graphic + video included too)
- Games with graphics and videos where needed (widescreen and standard .jpg)
- Lesson with 90+ minutes of activities and 3 object lessons (.docx)
- Activity booklets for 5-7s and 8-11s (PDF)
- Craft Printables (PDF)
- Social media images (.jpg)
- Kids devotional (PDF)
- Family devotional (PDF)
- All necessary printables (PDF)
This product is a digital download, which means you will receive a link to download the files after completing the check-out process. Please note: It is too large of a file to view on a mobile device.
**Once your order is complete, you will receive an email with the downloadable resource. If the email does not come to your inbox, please check your spam/junk or promotions folder, as the email with your downloads will sometimes show up there instead of your inbox.