Scavenger Hunt Through the Psalms is the innovative and slightly wacky way to teach eight different Psalms. (Check out the first lesson FREE here!) These lessons are geared towards elementary-aged children and will engage all their senses because we all know that children don’t just learn while sitting in a chair.
Each week begins with a scavenger hunt that your children will love, while allowing them to move around and use their imagination. Through this series, children learn that the writer of Psalms had good days, bad days, problems, highs and lows, just like we do.
Week 1: Psalm 1 (Download this entire lesson FREE here!)
Week 2: Psalm 46
Week 3: Psalm 100
Week 4: Psalm 121
Week 5: Psalm 63
Week 6: Psalm 3
Week 7: Psalm 136
Week 8: Psalm 23
This download includes:
- Editable Word Doc versions of each large group guide and small group activity
- 2 Presentation Graphics (Series Title Slide and Series Blank Slide so you can create your own!)
- Interactive scavenger hunt activity and journal page for each Psalm
- 3 engaging Small Group Activities for each lesson
- Enough material for 60-90 minute sessions each week
- All Printables necessary for crafts or activities
This product is a digital download, which means you will receive a link to download the files after completing the check-out process.