These fun activity pages will help children learn Matthew 1. This chapter covers the genealogy and birth of Jesus. They can be used as time-filler activities, Sunday School lessons, or for a family worship service based on Matthew 1. They can also be used for personal Bible study at home.
Please Note: This set is also included in the Christmas Bundle which can be found here.
The activity sheets are based on the ESV, NIV, and NKJV but can be used with any version. Most words used in the word search, word scramble, and crossword puzzle are found in multiple versions.
This download includes:
- Full copy of all worksheets and printables (27-page PDF) + each page as an individual PDF
- Activity Worksheets and printables include:
- General notes sheet (PDF)
- Bible Study Questions (PDF)
- Lesson Illustrated (PDF)
- Overview worksheet (PDF)
- Writing Journal page (PDF)
- Drawing Journal page (PDF)
- Coloring page (PDF)
- Copywork pages in both print and cursive (PDF)
- Word Search (PDF)
- Word Scramble (PDF)
- Crossword Puzzle (PDF)
- Answer keys for Word Search, Word Scramble, and Crossword Puzzle (PDF)
Looking for activity pages for other passages of Scripture? Find more here.
This product is a digital download, which means you will receive a link to download the files after completing the check-out process. Please note: It is too large of a file to view on a mobile device.