These Draw and Explore Bible activity pages are a great way to combine art and the Bible. Each page includes a short description and Scripture passage for one of ten different images illustrating various parts of Holy Week from Palm Sunday to the trial of Jesus. Each page also features an image on a grid that children can use to complete their own version of the picture on blank and half-image grids provided. See a sample of Draw & Explore Bible for Kids: The Easter Story, Palm Sunday to the Trial of Jesus here.
Choose the page(s) you want to use to complement your Holy Week lesson or service, or send the book home for kids to complete the entire book!
Ten review questions, an opportunity for children to put the events in chronological order, and an answer key are also included.
Scripture quotations are from the King James Version of the Bible. 32 pages total. Recommend for ages 5-10.
Find draw and explore activity pages for Part 2 of the Easter Story (Good Friday-Ascension) here.
This resource can be used in a variety of ways:
- You can have children complete a few pages each time you meet in the weeks leading to Easter.
- You can use pages as send-home papers for children to complete at home.
- You can use the completed pages to decorate your ministry space.
- You can use the resource as a follow-up gift for those who visit your church or use them during a community outreach.
Contents and Themes at a Glance:
- Special Colt (Mark 11:1-6)
- Jesus Rides Into Jerusalem (Mark 11:7-10)
- Breaking the Bread (Luke 22:19)
- Giving Thanks for the Cup (Matthew 26:27-29)
- Jesus Prays in Gethsemane (Matthew 26:36-45)
- Jesus is Betrayed by a Kiss (Matthew 26:47-50)
- Jesus Questioned (Matthew 26:59-66)
- Peter Denies Jesus (Matthew 26:34, 75)
- Jesus Before Pilate (Matthew 27:11-14)
- Crown of Thorns (Matthew 27:29)
- Optional Review Activity: Identify the Image
- Optional Review Activity: Chronological Order
This download includes:
- 32-page Easter activity book (PDF)
- start here leader guide/instructions (.docx)
This product is a digital download, which means you will receive a link to download the files after completing the check-out process. Please note: It is too large of a file to view on a mobile device.
**Once your order is complete, you will receive an email with the downloadable resource. If the email does not come to your inbox, please check your spam/junk or promotions folder, as the email with your downloads will sometimes show up there instead of your inbox.
There are no reviews yet.