There are many voices in this world teaching our children an identity. But it is often harmful and not Biblical. In this Identity Kids series, we as Bible teachers will paint the realities of God’s Word onto the canvas of our children’s lives. All 13 lessons in this series help kids learn important truths about who God says they are. Unless kids hear and embrace the truth God declares about them, they will not come to a full understanding of who they are IN CHRIST and will never reach their full God-given potential. How would your life be different now if you had embraced your true identity at an early age?
Each lesson is written for elementary children ages 6-12 and is approximately 50-60 minutes in length, but may be easily adapted to fit your service time. Options are given throughout to tailor this curriculum to fit your ministry.
- Zaccheaus: How our identity comes from God alone.
- In Christ, I am REDEEMED
- Creation: The entrance of sin into the world and God’s plan to redeem (buy back) His creation through Christ.
- In Christ, I am a NEW CREATION
- Nicodemus: How being born again means we are a new creation even though it takes time for the changes to show
- In Christ, I am a CHILD OF GOD
- Prodigal Son: Even after we mess up, God still loves us and invites us home.
- In Christ, I am VALUABLE
- Good Samaritan: Learning the value God has placed in each of us.
- In Christ, I am CHOSEN
- David, chosen as king: God chose us, specifically and purposefully.
- In Christ, I am WISE
- Paul & Barnabas: Encourage kids to trust God for wisdom in their decisions.
- In Christ, I am RIGHTEOUS
- Various Bible stories: Once we are born again, we are righteous in the sight of God.
- In Christ, I am GOD’S MASTERPIECE
- Gideon: God sees in us more than we see in ourselves.
- In Christ, I am STRONG & VICTORIOUS
- Daniel: We can rely on God for our strength.
- In Christ, I am COMPLETE
- Friends of Paralytic: Everything we need can be found in God.
- In Christ, I CAN LOVE
- Elijah & the widow: The greatest fulfillment in life comes in conveying God’s love to others.
- GAME TIME!
- Review from all previous lessons. Let’s solidify these truths in kids’ hearts through fun!
Each lesson includes:
- Memory Verse
- Bible Story
- Object Lesson
- Hands-On Activity/Game
- Review Questions
- TRUTH based on the Bible verse, which children can easily internalize
This download includes:
- Start here: Instructions for Teachers (.docx and PDF)
- 13 Leader Guides & Lessons (editable .docx and PDF)
- All necessary printables and visuals (PDF + .jpg + .docx)
- Presentation, widescreen, and social media graphics for:
- 13 Lesson titles (.png)
- 12 Memory verses (.png)
- 12 Truths (.png)
- Blank options to insert into your favorite graphics program and create your own (.png)
- Complete list of Memory Verses with TRUTHS taught through the series (.docx and PDF)
This product is a digital download, which means you will receive a link to download the files after completing the check-out process. Please note: It is too large of a file to view on a mobile device.
**Once your order is complete, you will receive an email with the downloadable resource. If the email does not come to your inbox, please check your spam/junk or promotions folder, as the email with your downloads will sometimes show up there instead of your inbox.
There are no reviews yet.