If your church is currently hosting family or intergenerational worship services or you’re planning to, this online ministry training will equip you and your team to include, not just occupy, kids in a family service.
The content of this training comes from breakout sessions Brittany Nelson (the founder of Deeper KidMin) has taught at national ministry conferences and in online interviews. Plus, it includes a few bonus resources like a free on-screen game and a complimentary 30-minute coaching call with Brittany.
Each part of this 4-part training will take 10-15 minutes to complete and includes video training, a practical action step to implement the ideas, and bonus resources. You’ll have access to the online training for 6 months from the time of enrollment.
This online training covers:
- Why Host a Family Service – Family services are a HUGE opportunity for the church! This section talks about why.
- It’s a Team Effort – Family services require more than just you as the children’s pastor to be on board. This part of the training offers ideas and suggestions for getting your whole staff (and church) on board.
- Set Expectations & Communicate Clearly – The way you communicate about your family services influences their success. In this section, we’ll talk about ways to communicate effectively about your family services.
- Active Listening Resources & Ideas – This section includes practical ideas you can implement right away!
This download includes:
- Instructions for accessing the online training via Teachable (free teachable account required)
- Access to 4 training sessions about including, not just occupying, kids in a family worship service (each session designed to take 10-15 minutes each) + intro training and tips for success
- Training workbook (13-page PDF)
- Complimentary 30-minute coaching call with Brittany (optional)
- Bonus resources including:
- Fidget-friendly signs
- Sermon notes for kids printable pack
- Family worship FAQs
- Coupon code for a free on-screen game from Deeper KidMin
- Links to even more helpful resources!
This product is a digital download, which means you will receive a link to download the files after completing the check-out process. Please note: It is too large of a file to view on a mobile device.
**Once your order is complete, you will receive an email with the downloadable resource. If the email does not come to your inbox, please check your spam/junk or promotions folder, as the email with your downloads will sometimes show up there instead of your inbox.