Invite kids into the storytelling action when you share the Nativity story this year!
This resource gives you instructions for creating your own interactive kits for kids and families to use while you tell the story of the birth of Jesus from the Bible. You can gather your own supplies for props, print out the provided pictures, or do a combination based on the supplies you have access to.
Make kits for each family, and kids can help tell the story with you using the props in their kits. You can do this live during an in-person service, virtually, or as a pre-recorded video. It can be done during a Zoom event, children’s church, or a Christmas Eve service. It’s also completely customizable!
The download includes:
- Instructions for making your own prop kits (.docx)
- List of supplies needed (and links to order supplies) for prop kits (.docx)
- A script to use as you tell the story (.docx)
- Slides to use on the screen while you tell the story and blank slides for you to customize (.png)
- Printables for the prop kits if you choose not to use real props (.docx)
- Instructions for making the kits as an at-home family experience (.docx)
This product is a digital download, which means you will receive a link to download the files after completing the check-out process. Please note: It is too large of a file to view on a mobile device.
**Once your order is complete, you will receive an email with the downloadable resource. If the email does not come to your inbox, please check your spam/junk or promotions folder, as the email with your downloads will sometimes show up there instead of your inbox.