Change is hard, and the fall season can include lots of changes in our lives. That’s why Leaves of Change 24-day Fall Family Prayer Activity is the perfect resource to share with your families. Families can use this Fall Family Prayer Activity to talk to God in prayer and remember that He is unchanging even when the world around us constantly changes.
Leaves of Change is a fall-themed family prayer resource, and it will only take families about 5 minutes a day. It’s a simple and fun tool to help families develop spiritual habits of prayer this autumn season. Here’s how it works:
- Each day, kids will choose a Leaf Card from their bag. Each Leaf Card has a number on the back. Kids will find the corresponding prayer prompt from the list and complete the prayer, writing or drawing the prayer on their leaf. Some prayer prompts encourage kids to talk to God about a specific change in their lives, and some prayer prompts include a Scripture to read and pray over.
- Then they’ll attach their prayer leaf to a stick using a pipe cleaner or string and watch their prayers grow all season long.
- That’s it! There are 24 prayer prompts in all, and families can choose to do 1 per day each week (taking off 1-2 days a week) or spread it out through the entire fall season.
And the best part? It’s an easy assembly for you as the leader! All you need is a brown paper bag (1 per family), some cardstock, printer paper, and a printer (optional: add some pipe cleaners). Print and assemble the bags, then give 1 to each family. The included graphics, social media caption suggestions, and parent email templates provide a springboard for promoting the resource with your families.
This download includes:
- Leader guide with complete assembly instructions
- How-to-use instructions for families (PDF + .docx)
- Family devotional + extra activities (PDF + .docx)
- 24 Leaves of Change Prayer Prompts (PDF + .docx)
- Leaf Cards Printable (PDF)
- Social media & presentation graphics (.png)
- Parent email template (.docx)
- Social media caption ideas (.docx)
This product is a digital download, which means you will receive a link to download the files after completing the check-out process. Please note: It is too large of a file to view on a mobile device.
**Once your order is complete, you will receive an email with the downloadable resource. If the email does not come to your inbox, please check your spam/junk or promotions folder, as the email with your downloads will sometimes show up there instead of your inbox.
There are no reviews yet.