When visiting the children in your ministry for lunch at school, use this free printable to help make it easier on your families and your local schools. This printable may just be the first step; check with your families and schools to confirm all of the necessary protocols.
Here’s how it works…
1. Print out one copy for every child in your ministry.
2. Sign your name on the top portion, and fill out your name, church, and contact information on the bottom portion.
3. Pass out the copies to the families in your ministry. (Pro tip: tell kids you want to join them for lunch but that they have to complete the forms first. Kids are often the best motivators when you want the parents to do something!)
4. Parents fill out both the top and bottom of the printable, then return the top part to you (to let you know their child wants you to come to lunch), and they turn the bottom part into the child’s school.
5. Gather all the forms and make a schedule so you can meet each child for lunch at school.
6. Give yourself a high five for finding a fun and creative way to connect with kids outside of Sunday mornings.
This download includes:
- PDF file of lunch at school printable
This product is a digital download, which means you will receive a link to download the files after completing the check-out process. Please note: It is too large of a file to view on a mobile device.
There are no reviews yet.