Monster Hunt is an all-inclusive fall lesson where preschoolers will learn that God is bigger than anything that we’re scared of. This lesson emphasizes that God is stronger than any scary monster we may see on Halloween and includes a lesson, game, memory verse (Jeremiah 32:27), craft, free play, and a silly monster hunt activity!
I always struggled with how to approach Halloween as a Children’s Pastor… especially with little friends who were frightened easily! This lesson is my answer to that problem. I pray that your kids gain a better understanding of God’s strength and security through this lesson, and that they’ll feel confident heading into the Halloween season that God is bigger than anything they’ll face!
This lesson is intended for small groups of kids, but could be adapted to larger groups as needed!
This download includes:
- 60-minute lesson with activities, games, memory verse, craft, etc. (.docx + PDF)
- Story cards so kids can follow along (printable PDF and digital .png versions)
- Presentation Graphics (.png)
- Social Media Images (.png)
- Parent Page (Let’s Talk About It) (PDF)
- All necessary printables for the Monster Hunt, Craft, and other activities (PDF)
This product is a digital download, which means you will receive a link to download the files after completing the check-out process. Please note: It is too large of a file to view on a mobile device.
**Once your order is complete, you will receive an email with the downloadable resource. If the email does not come to your inbox, please check your spam/junk or promotions folder, as the email with your downloads will sometimes show up there instead of your inbox.