This Valentine’s Day, give the parents in your ministry a night out without the kids. Host a Parents’ Night Out (PNO) where you have youth or empty nesters watch the children while their parents enjoy 4 hours of children-free time. You basically throw one big party for the kids, use youth as your volunteers, and the parents have a night out for dinner and a movie, running errands, or just relaxing at home with no kids!
In this Valentine-themed event, kids learn about 1 John 4:19 and how we can show love to others because God loved us first. With all the details you need to provide games, crafts, large-group activities, dinner, and more, this resource helps you host an event the whole church loves. Here’s a closer look at our experience with PNO – Valentine’s Editon.
- Customizable leader guide
- 4-hour Valentine-themed game plan for a Parents’ Night Out
- 6 individual craft ideas (printables included!)
- 7 individual game ideas (printables included!)
- 3 large-group games (including this Love it or Leave It PPT Game – no need to download the PPT game separately)
- 10-minute lesson on 1 John 4:19
- Customizable Youth volunteer guide to hand out to your team
- Presentation and social media graphics for you and the youth pastor.
This product is a digital download, which means you will receive a link to download the files after completing the check-out process. Please note: It is too large of a file to view on a mobile device.
There are no reviews yet.