Give the moms in your ministry what they really want this Mother’s Day: chocolate! This download gives you a variety of options for a Hershey’s wrap printable in a pdf format.
What You Need:
- 1.55 oz Hershey’s Chocolate Bars, one per child (the size you’d find in the checkout aisle at your local grocery store)
- white paper
- tape or glue sticks
What to Do:
- Print enough wraps so each child has one. Print both colors to give kids a choice or print just one color for everyone.
- Invite children to customize their Hershey’s Wrap by writing or drawing what they love most about their mom in the space provided. Or use the colorable versions (last 2 pages) and let the kids’ creativity really run wild!
- Help kids cut their wrap, then tape or glue the wrap around a 1.55 oz Hershey’s Chocolate bar.
- Enjoy the smiles as moms receive their Mother’s Day treats!
This product is a digital download, which means you will receive a link to download the files after completing the check-out process. Please note: It is too large of a file to view on a mobile device.
Meghan Butler (verified owner) –
Such an easy gift to prepare & make. The kiddos enjoyed making them as much as the moms loved receiving them. We will be making these again!
Abra Livengood (verified owner) –
This is such a sweet, simple and economical idea for Mother’s Day! We tried it this year and it was a hit. I even received one from my son, who is also a student, and his personalized message means the world to me. I will be saving it for years to come.
hcarter (verified owner) –
The mamas (and mother figures) in my church loved this sweet gift idea this year, and the kids loved making them.