Give kids a fun way to engage with the Nativity story with this hands-on Nativity Story Cut and Paste activity. The story of the birth of Jesus is broken into four parts. Kids can read the parts from their favorite Bible or Bible storybook or listen to someone read the passages to them, then cut the story parts and place them in the correct order.
It is designed to be used alongside any Bible version or Bible storybook you choose. Each worksheet includes one or more images that were not part of the story. This is an easy way to have fun with fine motor skills practice while soaking up the Word of God. An answer key is included. See a sample of Nativity Cut & Paste here.
Choose the page(s) you want to use to complement your Christmas lesson or service, or send the book home for kids to complete the entire book!
Kids can color a black-and-white version, or you can choose to print the color version. Both versions are included.
Recommended for kids ages 5-7.
Contents and Themes at a Glance:
- The Birth of Jesus, Part One: Angel Appears to Mary, Mary Visits Elizabeth, and Mary’s Song (Luke 1:26-55)
- The Birth of Jesus, Part Two: Journey to Bethlehem and Shepherds Hear the News (Luke 2:4-15)
- The Birth of Jesus, Part Three: Shepherds Visit Jesus, Jesus is Presented at the Temple, and Simeon and Anna Meet Jesus (Luke 2:15-38)
- The Birth of Jesus, Part Four: Wise Men Visit Jesus, Jesus Goes to Egypt, and Jesus Returns to Israel (Matthew 2:1-15, 19-21)
This download includes:
- 12-page Christmas activity book (PDF)
- Start Here Leader’s Guide/Instructions (.docx + PDF)
This product is a digital download, which means you will receive a link to download the files after completing the check-out process. Please note: It is too large of a file to view on a mobile device.
**Once your order is complete, you will receive an email with the downloadable resource. If the email does not come to your inbox, please check your spam/junk or promotions folder, as the email with your downloads will sometimes show up there instead of your inbox.