This event includes everything you need to run a successful Parents’ Night Out event with a Boys vs Girls theme! PNO: Boys vs Girls is designed to encourage healthy competition while encouraging Christ-like behavior when speaking with those who believe differently than us or are our ‘enemies.’ Kids earn points for their team by winning games AND by showing good sportsmanship and loving their “enemies” (opponents) as Jesus commands in Matthew 5:44.
The night includes an opening/welcome, dinner, games competition, and a short closing movie time. It is designed to run about 2.5 hours long.
You can also encourage your kids to wear blue or pink to represent their team! For this event, you do need a large space such as a gym or multipurpose room and preferably a sound system and screen.
This download includes:
- Planning and Event Guide with 2.5 hours’ worth of activities, games, and ideas (.docx)
- Title/Announcement Slide (.png and customizable PPT to add your own dates and details)
- Scoreboard slide (.png and customizable PPT to help you keep score all night)
- Take-Home Event Reminder Sheet (.docx, PDF, and .png)
- Registration form (.docx)
- Sign In/Sign Out Sheet (.docx)
- Publicity Announcement (.docx)
- Group Assignments Printable (.docx)
- Student Leader Guide (.docx)
- BONUS: End of Class Games download (PDF & .docx)
This product is a digital download, which means you will receive a link to download the files after completing the check-out process. Please note: It is too large of a file to view on a mobile device.
**Once your order is complete, you will receive an email with the downloadable resource. If the email does not come to your inbox, please check your spam/junk or promotions folder, as the email with your downloads will sometimes show up there instead of your inbox.