Whether it’s your first time taking kids to camp or your fourteenth, this supplemental bundle has tips, tricks, and printables to help you plan and prep for camp. It will help you stay organized and communicate effectively with parents as you prepare to take kids to overnight camp.
While most camps supply churches with resources for while you are at camp, many times, you have to organize your own travel procedures, parent meetings, medication procedures, and more. Included in this resource are editable documents to help make your camp prep experience that much easier!
This download includes:
- Start Here Leader Guide & Overview (.docx)
- Bunk Tag Template + Instructions (PDF + .docx – For labeling bunks or rooms so everyone knows who belongs where at nighttime)
- Cabin Supply List + Instructions (PDf + .docx – For packing an extra stash of the little things kids often forget/lose)
- Camp Lead Chaperone Checklist (.docx – A checklist for you, the leader, to stay on top of the administrative tasks/forms you need to complete/collect before heading to camp)
- Camp Parent Info Sheet (.docx – This is the single document to give parents with an abbreviated packing list, itinerary details, contact info, etc.)
- Camp Parent Communication Preferences (.docx – So you know who/how to send updates to parents)
- Camp Registration Spreadsheet (.docx – To keep track of all who have signed up for camp, if they paid, turned in the med form, etc.)
- Chaperone appreciation ideas (.docx – To show your volunteers how much you appreciate them for giving up a week of their summer!)
- Medical Release Form (.docx – To have on file for every child attending camp)
- Medication Form + Instructions (.docx – For if any children will need to take medicine while at camp.)
- Parent FAQ (.docx – List of questions and answers parents may have about sending their child to camp)
- Parent Meeting Agenda (.docx – Topics and meeting agenda to cover with parents 1 week before leaving for camp)
This product is a digital download, which means you will receive a link to download the files after completing the check-out process. Please note: It is too large of a file to view on a mobile device.
**Once your order is complete, you will receive an email with the downloadable resource. If the email does not come to your inbox, please check your spam/junk or promotions folder, as the email with your downloads will sometimes show up there instead of your inbox.
There are no reviews yet.