We know that summer (and especially summer in a worldwide pandemic!) can be a tough time to try to connect with families, so this folder includes eight simple and fun ideas you can post to your church’s social media page to get connected to families.
Each of these 8 social media challenges is included as a square and story style image, and is simple enough to be completed by anyone, anywhere, at any time! You can use any of these eight simple challenges to connect with families over the summer months!
Not only will you have the ideas and graphics for each challenge, but we’ve also included pre-written captions so you can copy, paste, and post!
Want even more Family Ministry resources? Check out the Family Ministry Toolbox that includes the Adopt-a-Family resource plus lots more!
The 8 challenge ideas are:
- Pizza Challenge (Draw it/digitize it & make it in real life!)
- Smoothie Sunday Challenge (Recipe idea included!)
- “God is Greater…” Sidewalk Chalk Challenge
- Camo Challenge (Can families blend into their surroundings?)
- Trick Shot Challenge (So many fun ideas included)
- Worship Week Challenge
- “Get to Know You” Family Challenge
- “Indoor Picnic” Challenge
This download includes:
- Leader Guide with copy-and-paste captions + ideas for use (.docx)
- Fonts list to make additional graphics if you want! (.docx)
- Square graphics for 8 challenges (.png)
- Plus a “blank” version of each square challenge graphic so you can add your own text or details!
- Story graphics for 8 challenges (.png)
This product is a digital download, which means you will receive a link to download the files after completing the check-out process. Please note: It is too large of a file to view on a mobile device.
**Once your order is complete, you will receive an email with the downloadable resource. If the email does not come to your inbox, please check your spam/junk or promotions folder, as the email with your downloads will sometimes show up there instead of your inbox.