Each April, I focus on sharing resources that help you rock the administrative tasks of our kidmin role. Think budgets, behavior, and forms, oh my!
This download bundles 4 administrative resources, giving you what you need to excel at kidmin admin at the click of a button. Each download includes:
- A behavior management system your kids and volunteers will love (and that’s easy to implement and remember! – read more about SLLRP here)
- New Kid Registration Forms & Regular Attender Med Forms (keep those kids and volunteers safe! – read more about the forms here)
- A ministry budget tracker (to make THAT part of your job a little less terrifying – Download this resource by itself here)
- Job descriptions for you and your team (make sure every role is filled with the right person – read more about job descriptions here)
- Links to the Admin April blog posts with extra tips, encouragement, and ideas
Administration is one of my spiritual gifts, so I had a blast putting these together. I’m one of those kidmin leaders who gets excited over a new label maker and a color-coded organization system, so I’m pumped to share the resources that have worked for me!
*This product is a digital download, which means you will receive a link to download the files after completing the check-out process. It is too large of a file to download on a phone or tablet.