1 Thessalonians 5:18 says to give thanks in everything. Is that even possible? In everything? According to the Bible, it is possible. This single lesson shares how Paul and Silas were able to give thanks in the worst of circumstances (Acts 16) and the good that came out of it. This lesson uses an object lesson, hands-on activity, science object lesson, memory verse, and more to help children learn how and why they should give thanks in every circumstance. It is designed for a 90-minute time period but can be trimmed to fit your time schedule.
This download has everything you need to complete a 60-90-minute lesson that teaches children about 1 Thessalonians 5:18 and how they can learn to give thanks to God no matter what is going on in their life.
This download includes:
- Large Group Leader Guide (customizable Word doc and PDF)
- Small Group Leader Guide (customizable Word doc and PDF)
- All necessary printables (both customizable Word doc and PDF)
- Memory Verse Page (In 4 Different Translations)
- Customizable Situation Cards for Small Group Discussion
- Bible Lesson Review Game Printable (easy to make and use)
- Challenge Activity Take-Home Sheet
- 60-90 minutes worth of activities
- Object Lesson on Joy in Trials (Water, shaving cream and food coloring)
- Large Group Bible Lesson
- Small Group Hands-on Application Activity
- Science Object Lesson (Balloon and a cup)
- Bible Lesson Review Game
- PowerPoint Giving Thanks Activity
This product is a digital download, which means you will receive a link to download the files after completing the check-out process. Please note: It is too large of a file to view on a mobile device.
**Once your order is complete, you will receive an email with the downloadable resource. If the email does not come to your inbox, please check your spam/junk or promotions folder, as the email with your downloads will sometimes show up there instead of your inbox.