Christmas is a time of giving. People give gifts to each other but often don’t think of giving a gift to Jesus. It is, after all, his birthday we’re celebrating! Shouldn’t he be the one to receive the gifts? This lesson challenges the kids to think about what gift they can give to Jesus for Christmas and encourages them to actually give it.
This download has everything you need to complete a 60-90-minute lesson that challenges children to think of a gift they can give to Jesus this year for Christmas.
This download includes:
- Large Group and Small Group Guide (customizable Word doc + PDF)
- All necessary printables
- Puzzle for one of the Object Lessons (.docx + PDF)
- Memory Verse Page (In 2 Different Translations) (PDF + .pptx .jpg)
- Bible Lesson Review Game Printable (easy to make and use) (PDF)
- Challenge Activity Take-Home Sheet (PDF)
- and more!
- 60-90 minutes worth of activities
- Object Lesson: Who’s that Gift For? (Box You Wrap)
- Object Lesson: The Missing Piece (Puzzle)
- Large Group Bible Lesson
- Small Group Hands-on Application Activity
- Science Object Lesson (Inflate a Balloon with CO2)
- Easy to Make Bible Lesson Review Game
- Memory Verse Teaching Helps
- Bonus PowerPoint Christmas Quiz Game
- and more!
This product is a digital download, which means you will receive a link to download the files after completing the check-out process. Please note: It is too large of a file to view on a mobile device.
**Once your order is complete, you will receive an email with the downloadable resource. If the email does not come to your inbox, please check your spam/junk or promotions folder, as the email with your downloads will sometimes show up there instead of your inbox.