Real heroes don’t wear capes, and your volunteers are the superheroes your kids need and deserve. Using this 1-hour, superhero-themed training resource, you’ll equip your volunteers to love, protect, and serve the children in your ministry.
By inspiring your team with a pep talk from Kid President and our favorite superheroes, your volunteers will understand why they are the heroes of your ministry and how they can be super volunteers. By using both large-group and age-specific times of training, your volunteers will have an overview of the ministry as well as understand their specific role. This 1-hour training event was designed with our Admin April 2019 tips in mind.
- Preparation checklists (3 months, 1 month, and 1 week out)
- Complete, 1-hour schedule and script
- Customizable volunteer handbook with safety policies and procedures
- All graphics and media for presentation and social media
- Links to all suggested media and videos
- PPT in the recommended order of the event
- Email Samples for communicating with volunteers before and after the event
- Editable Word documents so you can customize to fit your ministry
- Bonus: Hero-themed volunteer appreciation printables + postcard designs
This product is a digital download, which means you will receive a link to download the files after completing the check-out process. Please note: It is too large of a file to view on a mobile device.
Norma Price (verified owner) –
I love this program! It was so easy to edit and it was a big hit with our volunteers!
Jena Cooper (verified owner) –
This Superhero training is absolutely amazing! Not only did it help take a lot off my plate, my volunteers really enjoyed their training! It was very easy to edit to make it fit our church. Definitely recommend this bundle!