Well Hi There! Since social interaction has become limited during the pandemic, help kids practice their social skills using this greetings-based crowd breaker game!
There are 2 ways to play:
- Partner Vs Partner – Kids find a partner and stand back-to-back. Each partner chooses and mimics one of the six greetings on the title screen. On the count of 3, they turn around, doing their greeting, and if they match their partner, BOTH are out!
- Vs the Screen – Each round, kids choose one of the six greetings on the title slide to mimic. Allow time for kids to choose and do their greeting. If they match the greeting that shows up on the screen, they’re out!
The six socially-distanced greetings referenced in the game include: wave, heart hands, I love you sign, thumbs up, bow, and double wave.
This download includes:
- Vs Partner PPT Game (.pptx)
- Vs Screen PPT Game (.pptx)
- 10 Game-play Slides for inserting into your own presentation software (.png)
- Instructions for various ways to play (.docx)
This product is a digital download, which means you will receive a link to download the files after completing the check-out process. Please note: It is too large of a file to view on a mobile device.
**Once your order is complete, you will receive an email with the downloadable resource. If the email does not come to your inbox, please check your spam/junk or promotions folder, as the email with your downloads will sometimes show up there instead of your inbox.