Thanks for joining me at my First First Impression: Your Online Presence breakout session! Below you’ll find links to the free downloads I mentioned and even a few additional resources. Have more questions? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4 Questions to Evaluate Your Website:
- Is your website updated?
- Is important information easy to find?
- Is your website easy to use?
- Does your website communicate your vision?
Social Media Strategies:
- Be safe
- Be where your people are
- Be real
- Be consistent
- Be present
Sample Media Consent clause to add to your ministry registration forms:
I hereby grant permission to (church or ministry name) the right to take, use, reproduce, and/or distribute photographs, films, video, and sound recordings of my child, without compensation or approval rights, for use in materials created for purposes of promoting the activities of (church or ministry name).
Looking for more resources and links about your online presence? Check out some of these:
- List of 20 of the Best Church Websites from Church Juice
- Sample Social Media Policy for Children’s Ministry from Deeper KidMin
- Social Media Post Planner Printable from Deeper KidMin
- List of fun holidays (for looking up random, fun, and funny holidays throughout the year)
- Make an Instagram Reels lip-sync video with your staff, team or by yourself to communicate an upcoming announcement in a fun way! Here’s an example from my church.
- For creating your social media graphics/images:
- For scheduling your social media posts:
- Pro Tip: Follow other churches on social media too!