Mark 16:15 says, “He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.”
With over 3.6 billion users worldwide, social media allows us to “go into all the world” in powerful and far-reaching ways. If you’re ignoring your social media ministry accounts, you’re missing out on an opportunity to reach your people, your community, and the world with the gospel.
Churches and ministries that use social media well can create new and effective avenues for discipleship and sharing the gospel.
But how do we do that?
This online training helps you build and sustain your social media strategy by guiding you through:
- Articulating and sharing the vision of a social media strategy in children’s ministry
- Addressing safety and integrity in digital discipleship
- Identifying the best social media platforms for YOUR ministry
- Making a plan for effective social media communications
- Creating content that encourages discipleship and interaction
- Engaging with your online community
- Evaluating and adapting your strategy for sustainable effectiveness
- Logistical tips and bonus resources
This training will include:
- Instructions for accessing the online training
- Access to multiple video training sessions about social media strategy in children’s ministry + introduction/overview and tips for success
- Training workbook with actionable steps
- Complimentary 30-minute coaching call with Brittany (optional)
- Bonus resources including:
- Sample social media policy
- Social media platforms cheat sheet + tips for each platform
- Ministry Goal-Setting Guide
- Social media content planner template
- Ministry Graphics Standard Guide template
- Digital team volunteer job descriptions
- Ideas and inspiration for creating and sharing engaging content
- Social media ministry tracker
- Communication Pack for Online Kids Church
- And more!
This product is a digital download, which means you will receive a link to download the files after completing the check-out process. Please note: It is too large of a file to view on a mobile device.
**Once your order is complete, you will receive an email with the downloadable resource. If the email does not come to your inbox, please check your spam/junk or promotions folder, as the email with your downloads will sometimes show up there instead of your inbox.