Thanks for joining me at my Including (Not Just Occupying) Kids in a Family Worship Service Breakout session! Below you’ll find links to the free downloads I mentioned and even a few additional resources. Have more questions? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a little gift from me to you, I’m giving all participants of this breakout session exclusive access to my Sermon Notes for Kids Printable Pack completely free! Click here to download this resource.
Looking for resources for hosting a family worship service? Check out some of these:
- A complete Guide to Family Worship
- Parent Note to ease parents’ worries (free printable!)
- Ideas for what to include in your Worship Activity Bags
- Return-to-worship FAQs to help communicate about your upcoming services
- Emoji Sermon Notes for Kids (free printable!)
- Sermon Notes for Kids Printable Pack – exclusive breakout freebie!
- Looking for activity pages based on a specific passage of Scripture? Browse our available library here.
- List of my favorite sermon notes for kids resources
- On-screen games the whole family will love!
- Free “Fidget-Friendly Zone” signs you can use to reserve a special section in your worship space for families with littles.
And remember, to start implementing what we’ve talked about today, talk with your senior pastor & share your vision and your heart for family services with him or her. Talk about your ideas and what he/she is comfortable pursuing. Make a list of your top 3 things you’d like to see, then share with him/her and ask how you as a staff can work together to make it a great experience for the families who walk through your doors.