Are you ready to help your families dig deeper into their faith than you ever thought possible? Get ready to dig deep while having fun!
This 30-day Armor of God study will help busy families truly UNDERSTAND what salvation, righteousness, faith, truth, and the gospel of peace are, so they can do as Paul commands: “Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.” (Ephesians 6:14)
Each day of the study includes a passage of scripture, discussion questions for thinking deeper, a hands-on interactive activity (optional), and a prayer.
See a preview of the family devotion here.
Print out copies for your families, or email the resource to your families. You could even set up a special Facebook group for the families going through this study together as an extra layer of fellowship, connection, and encouragement!
As your families study the Armor of God as seen through the book of Ephesians, they will:
- Learn what salvation, peace, righteousness, truth, and faith truly are, as seen through SHORT passages from the book of Ephesians. (So they can stop procrastinating because it just takes 5 minutes!)
- Engage in meaningful discussions with their kids about what the verses mean for them. (No more eye rolls!)
- Discover how to simply but creatively invite their kids deeper through interactive extension activities. (So their kids beg to do Bible study.
- Understand how to pray Scripture through specific, daily example prayers. (No more floundering in their prayers.)
- Pray power-packed blessings straight from Ephesians over their kids. (Perfect for families who want amazing blessings to post in their child’s room.)
- Become equipped to read directly from the Bible with their kids. (Even if they don’t know much about the Bible.)
How much time will this take?
Parents can expect to take about 5 minutes per day. If the conversation goes longer, great. If not, that’s still 5 minutes of investment into their child’s spiritual life!
What if they have kids of different ages? Will this work for them?
Whether their children are 3 or 13, they will get something out of the discussion questions because they’ll be able to reflect and answer at their own level.
Do they need lots of supplies?
Nope! The optional interactive extension activities are all very simple and can be done with whatever families have on hand. The journal gives general suggestions but will rely mostly on their child’s imagination, which is always on hand.
This download includes:
- Armor of God journal (41-page PDF + text-only, customizable Word doc .docx)
- Armor of God journal following the traditional order of the Armor (41-page PDF only)
- At-a-glance 6-week calendar of readings, both in original order and traditional order (PDF)
- 9 Social media graphics (.png)
- Parent email template (customizable Word doc .docx)
- Verse poster in NIV, NLT, NKJV, NASB, & NLT (PDF + .jpg)
- Title poster to print and post in your church/ministry space (PDF & .png)
- Leader guide with instructions on how to run a social media study group with the Armor of God content (.docx)
This product is a digital download, which means you will receive a link to download the files after completing the check-out process. Please note: It is too large of a file to view on a mobile device.
**Once your order is complete, you will receive an email with the downloadable resource. If the email does not come to your inbox, please check your spam/junk or promotions folder, as the email with your downloads will sometimes show up there instead of your inbox.**