Do you have kids and students who are ready to be baptized!? Congratulations! That’s amazing! Baptism is a big decision and an important milestone in a child’s faith. We understand that you want to make sure your children students are prepared to make it. But you and your families may have some questions:
How do I know if children are ready to be baptized?
How do I explain the Gospel to children who want to be baptized?
How do I explain the significance of baptism?
We are here to help! The I Have Decided Kid’s Baptism Class will help them to better understand the decision they are making and help you teach them about baptism in an easy way! This one-hour class will teach kids what it means to follow Jesus, what baptism is, and why we do it. Inside you will find a teacher prep guide and simple script to follow, student workbooks, parent handouts, and the visual aids needed for class, and more.
Your kids and students will talk away from this class understanding the significance of the Gospel, what it means to follow Jesus, what baptism is, why we do it, and what it looks like for them.
This download includes:
- Leader guide with full planning instructions & class plans/script (.docx)
- Teacher guide PDF with class plans/script (PDF)
- Parent communication letter template for communicating details about baptism day (.docx + Canva template – free Canva account required)
- Interactive Student baptism workbook that includes a page for students to write their faith story (PDF + .docx).
- Gospel Signs Printable to help you teach the gospel in a simple and engaging way (PDF)
- Social Media graphics for promotion online (.png)
- Presentation graphics for use during the class/to promote the class (.png)
- Baptism certificate template (PDF + .png)
- Baptism postcards (PDF + .png)
This product is a digital download, which means you will receive a link to download the files after completing the check-out process. Please note: It is too large of a file to view on a mobile device.
**Once your order is complete, you will receive an email with the downloadable resource. If the email does not come to your inbox, please check your spam/junk or promotions folder, as the email with your downloads will sometimes show up there instead of your inbox.