Object lessons are a great way to help kids gain an understanding of God’s Word and truth in practical and applicable ways. This bundle includes 4 object lessons centered on the Word of God. It is one thing to talk about how important it is to read the bible on a daily basis, but these object lessons show why it is important. It uses everyday, easy-to-find items which can be a reminder each time the children see those objects in their daily lives.
The four object lessons include:
- The Big Picture: It is important to see the Bible as one big picture rather than a lot of stand-alone stories. Jesus told the religious leaders in John 5:39 that he is the theme of the whole bible. This object lesson shows the big picture of the bible and how the individual stories have a greater impact when seen through the big picture of Jesus.
- Candle Power: Psalm 119:105 tells us God’s word is a light for our path. This object lesson uses a flashlight and a candle to help show what that means and challenges children to read the bible regularly, think about what it says, and then do it.
- Book Binding Blessing: Isaiah 40:31 tells says those who wait on the Lord will renew their strength. What does it mean to wait on the Lord? This object lesson answers that and challenges children to practice waiting on God by spending time reading and following his word.
- Listener or Doer: James 1:22 says we are to be doers, not just hearers. It’s not enough to just read the bible. For it to have a true impact on your life you have to think about it and do it; put it into practice. This object lesson uses a memory test to show how easy it is to hear the Bible and walk away and forget what it said, but if you are intentional about following it, you will be blessed.
This download includes:
- leader guide/overview (.docx + PDF)
- word-for-word scripts for each object lesson (.docx + PDF)
- presentation title slides for each object lesson (.png)
- verse slides for each object lesson (.png)
- blank slides for each object lesson to make your own (.png)
This product is a digital download, which means you will receive a link to download the files after completing the check-out process. Please note: It is too large of a file to view on a mobile device.
**Once your order is complete, you will receive an email with the downloadable resource. If the email does not come to your inbox, please check your spam/junk or promotions folder, as the email with your downloads will sometimes show up there instead of your inbox.
There are no reviews yet.