A Christmas Adventure is a fantastic way to engage young children in the story of Jesus’ birth and teach them the true meaning of Christmas. This interactive printable escape room is designed for kindergarten through 5th-grade children and offers a fun and exciting way to learn about the events described in Luke 2:1-20.
Through games, hands-on activities, and Bible reading, children can explore the story of Jesus’ birth and its critical role in celebrating Christmas. The challenges in the escape room are centered around the events leading up to and following the birth of Jesus. They are designed to help children gain a better understanding of the significance of this story.
This activity is suitable for a children’s church service, mid-week club, family event, or any gathering of children that needs a fun activity. The 5 challenges themselves take approximately 40 minutes to complete (~7 minutes per challenge + transition time), and if you also do an opening or closing time, this resource could take up to 60 minutes or more.
This download includes:
- Start Here Guide (PDF + .docx)
- Event Guide (PDF + .docx)
- Small Group Leader Packet (PDF + .docx)
- Station by Station Supply List (PDF + .docx)
- Printable Challenges for each station (PDF)
- Examples include Census Sheet, Maze, Passport, and more!
- Printable Signs for station doors and tables (PDF)
- Presentation Graphics (.png)
- Social Media Graphics (.png)
- 7-minute countdown video (.mp4)
This product is a digital download, which means you will receive a link to download the files after completing the check-out process. Please note: It is too large of a file to view on a mobile device.
**Once your order is complete, you will receive an email with the downloadable resource. If the email does not come to your inbox, please check your spam/junk or promotions folder, as the email with your downloads will sometimes show up there instead of your inbox.