In Matthew 15:29-39, Jesus uses 7 loaves of bread and a few fish to feed a crowd of over 4,000 people. It was a miracle! Use this complete 70-80-minute lesson to teach kids that Jesus took care of the people’s needs then, and He can take care of our needs now.
Perfect for mixed-age classes or a large group of elementary kids, the Bible lesson is flexible and can be adapted to your teaching preference and ministry context. Use the provided videos, graphics, and media to teach the lesson. Games and review activities invite kids into the story and encourage them to remember what they learned. Other activities include a craft, suggested snack with small group discussions, and more. All necessary printables are included.
This download includes:
- Lesson guide with 70-80 minutes of activities and a Bible Story time on Matthew 15:29-39 (.docx)
- All necessary printables (including snack page, take home document, craft, Bible Sequencing Cards, and more) (PDF, some .docx)
- Graphics and media for the Bible lesson, memory verse, review time, and more (.png, .ppt, and some .mp4)
- 2 On-screen games (.png, .ppt, and .mp4)
- Social Media graphics (.png)
This product is a digital download, which means you will receive a link to download the files after completing the check-out process. Please note: It is too large of a file to view on a mobile device.
**Once your order is complete, you will receive an email with the downloadable resource. If the email does not come to your inbox, please check your spam/junk or promotions folder, as the email with your downloads will sometimes show up there instead of your inbox.