Use these card designs to celebrate the baby or child dedications in your ministry and help the new parents feel so supported and loved! These cards are perfect to include with any gifts you give for the occasion (ideas list included in download), and they’re a great way to write a personal note to the parents about this important step in their family faith formation.
- “On your dedication” (James 1:17)
- “Celebrating your dedication” (James 1:17)
- Psalm 127:3 (Blue and Pink options)
- Numbers 6 (Blue and Pink options)
This download includes:
- Leader guide with baby dedication gift ideas (.docx)
- Postcard printable PDFs – Print these approximately 5X7 inch postcards on cardstock, write a note on the back, add a stamp, and mail!
- Foldable Card Printables – Print on cardstock, fold, and cut. Write a note inside the card and put in an envelope to mail to your families or attach to gifts!
- PNG Graphics – Use these to order postcards online with a site like VistaPrint OR insert into a document to print your own postcards/cards of any size!
This product is a digital download, which means you will receive a link to download the files after completing the check-out process. Please note: It is too large of a file to view on a mobile device.
**Once your order is complete, you will receive an email with the downloadable resource. If the email does not come to your inbox, please check your spam/junk or promotions folder, as the email with your downloads will sometimes show up there instead of your inbox.