This digital volunteer/teacher training gives you everything you need to equip your volunteers and teachers to succeed with their classroom management skills! The ideas within this training can be applied to any age classroom setting.
It covers techniques to help your teachers be successful in four essential categories of classroom management: best practices, setting age-appropriate expectations, showing love to children, and making the classroom boy-friendly!
This download includes:
- Leader Guide with instructions for use (.docx)
- Training script for in-person or virtual training (.docx)
- Social media caption idea for each category (.docx)
- Resources for each category of classroom management (expectations, best practices, boys, and love) that include:
- Presentation slides (.png)
- Social media graphics (.png)
- Beautifully formatted Printables (PDF)
This product is a digital download, which means you will receive a link to download the files after completing the check-out process. Please note: It is too large of a file to view on a mobile device.
**Once your order is complete, you will receive an email with the downloadable resource. If the email does not come to your inbox, please check your spam/junk or promotions folder, as the email with your downloads will sometimes show up there instead of your inbox.