Fall Service Project Bingo helps the families in your ministry use their fall season to serve your church and your community.
It includes a bingo card that families can place on their fridge or in another prominent place in their home and keep track of ways they can serve together as a family during the fall season. You may choose to encourage families to complete the Bingo board over several months (September-November) or during a specific month as part of an October or Thanksgiving focus.
There are 3 versions of the Bingo board available (3×3, 4×4, and 5×5), and all versions are customizable, so you can use the provided 25+ service project ideas or create your own.
This download includes:
- Customizable Fall Service Project Bingo Boards (5×5, 4×4, 3×3 grid sizes) (.docx)
- Customizable Parent Note Explanation Template (.docx)
- Social Media Graphics + caption suggestions (.png, .docx)
- Presentation Graphics to use on-screen during a service (.png)
- Leader guide with instructions and tips for implementing in your ministry (.docx)
This product is a digital download, which means you will receive a link to download the files after completing the check-out process. Please note: It is too large of a file to view on a mobile device.
**Once your order is complete, you will receive an email with the downloadable resource. If the email does not come to your inbox, please check your spam/junk or promotions folder, as the email with your downloads will sometimes show up there instead of your inbox.
There are no reviews yet.